Caribbean Carnival of Manchester, 13th & 14th August 2016
Bajan Village 2016
Barbados Association UK and Community Help Africa
The CCOM 2016 is proud to celebrate Barbados 50 by welcoming the Bajan Village to Alexandra Park during the two days of Carnival.
With Performances over 2 stages; music, crafts market and food stalls all set within a family friendly atmosphere beneath the trees will fill the air with scented sun and Soca.
Saturday & Sunday Line up features
- 50th anniversary of independence by Megatone Sound System will be playing the best Reggae, ub and Caribbean Vibes
- DJ More Fyah of Legacy Radio 90.1FM on the road and in the park playing Soca Calypso and much more
- Natural Mystic of Legacy radio 90.1FM. The latest female DJ in Manchester playing the best in Soca, Reggae and Old Skool Sounds.
- Murray Man, Birmingham Reggae veteran of Mellow Vibes Records fame will headline
- Guest DJs include DJ Tomlin (Afro/ Latin/ Carribean inspired Grooves!)
- Circus and children’s crafts area
- Stalls Include: House of Barbados, WonderWall (World Prints)
- Juicality, Fresh Healthy Beverages, Bajan Kitchen and Cocktails!
Sunday Set – Our Bajan Friends and Family Finale
Hosted by Britain’s Got Talen’t Star and Manchester legend, Mr Zip